Email Setup Oultook 2007
Posted by Sebastian Lee, Last modified by S2C Staff on 09 July 2016 02:53 PM
POP3 or IMAP Email set up for MS Oultook 2007:
1. Go to Tools/Account Settings/ Youremail@yourdomain.com / Change. Or Create a new account by selecting New/Microsoft Exchange, Pop3, IMAP, or HTTP/Next/Manually configure server/Next/Internet E-Mail/.
2. The window should look like the one below, where firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Select IMAP instead of POP3 if you want IMAP, all other settings are the same.
Service2Client recommends secure connections to our email servers.
3. Then click "More Setting" and check the box "My server requires Authentication" and click "Use the same settings as incoming"
4. Then go back and click "Test Account Settings". If you get a green check mark then everything is working. If you get a error then something is set wrong.
5. If you are using your ISP for the SMTP you might need to select PORT 587 as many ISP block PORT 25.
Service2Client recommends secure connections to your email servers.