Email Notices, Transactional Emails, and Email newsletters often end up accidentally being sent to the spam folder in your email, even though you signed up for them! To avoid this you need to “whitelist” the sender, but this is different for each different email program and service.|
For Service2Client customers
The solution is to tell your email program (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc.) that mail from icfiles.com, cpass.us, service2client.com is not spam. To do this you need to add the email notice or newsletter sender’s email address to a “whitelist”.
The method varies slightly depending on which email provider or program you use.
How To Whitelist ICFiles and CPA Email Newsletter
Find your email service or email client and click the link get to the instructions below. You need to whitelist the following email addresses.
ICFiles Email Notice: firstname.lastname@example.org or *@icfiles.com
Newsletter sender: email@example.com or *@cpass.us
Service2Client's secure encrypted & private email service
Always Whitelist Important Emails In Your Spam/Junk Mail Folder
If you find an important email in your spam folder that is not spam always take a moment to mark it as “not spam” or “not junk”, this automatically let’s your email program add the sender to the whitelist.
Configure your email service or client from this list:
How to Whitelist Gmail:
- First, if you find email from icfiles.com or cpass.us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
- Next, open an email that you have received from us
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”:
- Click “Add icfiles.com or cpass.us to Contacts list”
How to Whitelist Yahoo Email / How to Whitelist SBCGobal Emal / How to Whitelist ATT.net Email:
You must set up a “filter”, but first:
- If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your “Yahoo! bulk” folder, open the email and click “Not Spam”.
- If you find mail from email@example.com in your “Blocked Addresses” list in "Settings", select the email and click “Remove Block”.
Now to create the filter:
- Open Yahoo! Mail and click on the Gear and select “Settings” in the upper right hand corner or "...More" icon in the Nav bar.
- Select “Filters” (in the bottom left corner), or select "Filter Emails Like This..."
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and add "icfiles.com".
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select "Inbox".
- Pick the Add Filter button or "Save"
How to Whitelist AOL.com Email:
You must add firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to your AOL address book as follows:
- Search for email from us in the Spam folder. If you find an email in the Spam folder, then open it and click the “Not Spam” button.
- Click the Contacts link (or open your AOL Address Book)
- Click the +New button.
- In the New Contact window, firstname.lastname@example.org into the ‘Primary E-Mail 1’ field
- Click Another email, and enter email@example.com into the E-Mail 2 address
- Click “Create”
How to Whitelist AOL Email Client:
New Subscribers: add the “From address” to your AOL address book:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the “Address Book” window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the “Address Card for New Contact” window to load.
- Once loaded, cut and paste the From email address into the “Other E-Mail” field.
- Make our From address the “Primary E-Mail” address by checking the corresponding checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
Existing Subscribers: If you are already a subscriber but the email isn’t getting through, the email may be in your AOL Spam Folder. Open web mail and look in your Spam Folder. If your find our email in your spam folder open it and click the “This Is Not Spam” button. Then add the “From address” onto your Address Book as outlined in the “New Subscribers” instructions above.
How to Whitelist Office 365:
We receive automated emails from a domain other than the one we use for staff and some of these emails were getting misidentified as spam and moved to people’s Junk Email folders in Outlook. So we needed to white list the domain so that any emails originating from there would bypass the spam filter.
- In the Exchange admin center click on Mail Flow.
- Next create a new rule by clicking on the + icon and click Bypass spam filtering…
- Select on the *Apply this rule if… for The sender… domain is
- Add the domain you wish to whitelist plus any additional domains you also wish to whitelist.
- Select Stop Processing more rules and then click save.
How to Whitelist Hotmail:
You must add firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to your “Safe List” as follows:
- First, if you find email from icfiles.com in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”
- Next, check to see if the icfiles.com appears in the “Blocked Senders” list. If so, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button
- Repeat steps 6. and 7. for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to Whitelist Microsoft Outlook:
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com where it says “Add address”.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in the same way.
- Click OK
How to Whitelist CenturyLink Email:
How can I make sure that messages from a specific e-mail address are not considered spam?
To open the product, double-click the product icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. To allow messages from specific e-mail addresses, follow the instructions below. You can also do this through the Spam Control menu button (in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Mail), or by right-clicking the system tray icon. You can add, edit or remove individual e-mail addresses or whole domains to your allowed senders list. For example, if you add *@example.com to your allowed senders list, all e-mail messages from the example.com domain are allowed.
To edit your list of trusted e-mail addresses:
- On the main page, click Settings.
- Select Internet > E-mail filtering.
- Click Allow senders. The Allow senders settings page opens.
Choose one of the following actions.
To add a new e-mail address:
- Click Add. The Add sender/domain dialog box opens.
- In the Address field, enter the e-mail address or domain name from which you want to allow e-mail messages. You can add a short description for the new address in the Description field.
- Click OK. The new e-mail address is now shown on your allowed senders list.
To edit an e-mail address:
- In the list, select the e-mail address you want to edit, and click Edit. The Edit sender/domain dialog box opens.
- Edit the selected e-mail address, and click OK.
To remove an e-mail address from the allowed senders list:
- In the list, select the e-mail address you want to remove
- Select Remove. The e-mail address is removed from the list.
How to Whitelist McAfee SaaS Email / How to Whitelist MXLogic.net
When sending an email to a McAfee SaaS Email Protection client, the sender is receiving the bounce back message “554 Denied.”
The error message “554 Denied” means that we have rejected the message as spam. This is either due to the content of the message or the reputation of the sending IP address.
host domain.com.inbound15.mxlogic.net[126.96.36.199] said: 554 Denied (Mode:normal) (in reply to end of DATA command)
For McAfee SaaS Customers, please do one or more of the following:
- Place the sending domain on the User or Domain-Level allow list in the Control Console. For instructions on how to do this, please refer to Adding to Domain-level Sender Allow List.
- Send a copy of the message to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com. If the message was blocked, the sender can obtain a copy from their Sent Items folder. Messages to this address are not filtered for spam, and all submissions are accepted.
- Copy full Message Audit Details showing the 554 Denied response from the Control Console and supply this in an email with a subject of “False Positive” to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com.
- Open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so we may investigate the cause of this issue and possibly reset the filter that is causing messages to be denied.
For senders who are not McAfee SaaS Email Protection customers, please do one or more of the following:
- Contact the intended recipient and ask them to add the sending address or domain to their allow list.
- Contact the intended recipient and ask them to open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so that the message can be reviewed as a false positive.
- Send a copy of the message with the original headers to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com. Messages to this address are not filtered for spam, and all submissions are accepted.
How to Whitelist MimeCast:
How to Whitelist Mozilla Thunderbird:
You need to add us to your address book, and set the Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- First, check your Junk folder. If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , right-click on our email and choose “Mark as Not Junk”
- Next, click the “Address Book” button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book (left column)
- Click on “New Contact”
- In the “Contact” tab, set “Email” to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Set “Additional Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Click “Ok” and close the Address Book
- From the main Thunderbird menu, choose “Tools > Account Settings”
- For each email account, expand the settings and choose “Junk Settings” from the expanded account settings.
- Ensure “Personal Address Book” is checked under “Do not mark mail as junk if the sender is in:”
- Once you have done this for each email account, click OK
How to Whitelist BlackBerry:
- Scroll up to message from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Get to the field where their name is listed, click the Berry button and then click Show Address.
- Select and copy the email address to the clipboard.
- Go into Address Book and find the user.
- Select Save.
- Click to edit it, and then click the Berry button to add another email address.
- Paste it in and click Save
How to Whitelist Comcast Email:
- Sign into Webmail.
- On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
- Click Add Contact.
- Under the General tab, in the box under the Email Address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Click the Add button.
- If you have enabled “Restrict Incoming Email,” also do the following:
- Select Preferences.
- Select “Restrict Incoming Email”. If Enable Email Controls is set to Yes, then you are restricting incoming emails.
- Select Allow email from addresses listed below.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to Whitelist Earthlink Email:
- Click the Address Book button to open your address book in the browser.
- Click the Add Contact button (if you use EarthLink 5.0 or higher, click the Add button).
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com into the email address slot and then click OK.
- Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to Whitelist Verizon.net Email:
- Go to your account and click on the Address Book link in the left column.
- Select Create Contact.
- The Add Address Book Entry screen appears. In the Email field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- In the Nickname field, type theWebalyst.com
- Select Save.
- Do the same for firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to Whitelist Apple Mail / How to Whitelist OSX:
- First, if email from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Go to “Mail” > “Preferences”
- Go to “Mail” > “Preferences” Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “Email from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “icfiles.com or cpass.us ”
- From the actions, select ‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’.
- Click “OK”
How to Whitelist Postini Whitelist:
- Log into your Postini account
- Look the Junk area
- If you find email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com check the checkbox to select the email
- Click the “Deliver Selected” link at the top of the Junk screen
- On the next screen, click the “Approve Sender” checkbox next to the email
- Click the “Approve Selected Senders” button
- Do the same for each email from icfiles.com or cpass.us
How to Whitelist Symantec:
This error indicates that your email was blocked as spam by our Signaturing anti-spam filter. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- If the problem persists, contact the recipient by other means and request that your email address be added to their Symantec.cloud approved senders list. Additionally, you can submit a legitimate email which has been incorrectly given a verdict of spam for analysis and filter review. See False positive submissions to submit a false positive message for analysis.
Whitelisting Email in Other Email Applications & Webmail Services
If you use a Web mail system or email application adding the “From” address to your “address book”, “safe list”, “whitelist” or “contact list” will usually work.
Also, check your “spam”, “bulk” or “junk” folder. If the email is there look for a way to indicate that it is not spam. For example by selecting the email and clicking a button such as “Not Spam” or “Not Junk”.
Thank you, please call in or Submit a Ticket or ask for Live Support if you have any questions.
If you are still having trouble please leave a comment describing which email service or client (with software version number) you are using and any other relevant information and we will try to help.