Email Setup Oultook 2010
Posted by S2C Staff, Last modified by S2C Staff on 09 July 2016 02:52 PM
POP3 Email set up for MS Oultook 2010:
1. Go to File/Account Info/ email@example.com / Account Settings. Or Create a new account by selecting New/Microsoft Exchange, Pop3, IMAP, or HTTP/Next/Manually configure server/Next/Internet E-Mail/.
2. The window should look like the one below, where firstname.lastname@example.org is your email address.
Service2Client recommends secure connections to our email servers.
3. Then click "More Setting" and check the box "My server requires Authentication" and click "Use the same settings as incoming"
4. Service2Client recommends secure connections to our email servers.
5. Then go back and click "Test Account Settings". If you get a green check mark then everything is working.