To add or update an image in the content areas of MyWeb, follow these instructions:
- Log into MyWeb and click the link for one of the pages for which you wish to add/update an image in the content area.
- Click on the image you wish to replace or click the place in the text you wish to place the image
- Click the “image icon” in the editor:
- Click the camera icon to view the images available (the images I uploaded for you will be visible here):
- Click an image shown in the default folder or click the “StockPhotosForMyWebOnly” thumbnail:
- Select an image - you may need to resize it. Usually, a width of 250px or less works best. To change the size of the image, enter the width you want and then tab into the height field or click the height field so the image height auto updates to keep the proportions correct
- Click “OK”.
- If you added a new image and need to make the image float to the right or left of the text, click on the image and then click the “Formats” button in the second row in the editor. Choose “Image Left” or “Image Right.”
You will then see the image in your text.
Thank you, please call in or Submit a Ticket if you have any questions.
214 343 3449